Thursday, September 27, 2012

As Promised... Post on Craig Campbell

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I just published the post about Craig Campbell like I promised. You can find it over at Nicole Rae's Blog
The night totally rocked and I'll never forget it. Thanks to Craig, Peanut and I had a blast. I will never forget the hillarious experience of getting his autograph.

I hope you like the post and will share it with your friends. If you would like to show further support, please hop on over to my author page on Amazon and Facebook and press the like button. Everytime someone does, it shares the page with all of their friends. It can start a chain reaction and I would really really appreciate it.

Amazon Author Page

Author Facebook Page

Thank you so much:) I am grateful in advance:)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are encouraged and much appreciated!
* Be sure to click subscribe by Email to be notified of new comments.
* Before you go join this site to be updated when a new post is published.
* Check out the You Tube Channel and Facebook Fan page
* Don't forget to vote on the "Who Are You?" pole

Thanks and hope you come back soon!